We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new mattress. If you don’t’ like the comfort, choose again, because you deserve it!
Terms & Conditions
1. You need to sleep on your mattress for a minimum of 30 nights. This is to ensure that your give your body sufficient time to get used to your new mattress as well as the mattress to get used to you. By taking your time to test your new mattress, you can be sure you’re making the right decision.
2. You are required to purchase a Waterproof Mattress Protector, from us, which must be used on the mattress at all times. Reason being, every new mattress needs a new protector, to protect your new investment from stains, spills and to keep your mattress in a sanitary condition.
3. Should you not purchase a new protector, you may not exchange your mattress therefore the ‘100 night Comfort Trial’ will be considered void. Purchase of a mattress protector does not guarantee that the mattress can be exchanged/modified, that is still at our (Red Leaf Pty Ltd t/a Beds And More) discretion. In order for us to process any ‘Comfort Trials’ we require the mattress to be in 100% perfect condition, i.e. no spills or stains anywhere.
4. In the event that a higher priced alternative (mattress/mattress filling) is selected, then any difference in price must be paid at the time of re-selection. A difference in lower priced models is non-refundable.
5. Should you elect to make a change charges incurred for both the collection and delivery is for the customer’s account.
6. 100 Night ‘Comfort Trial’ is only applicable to Mattresses valued at R5000 or above.
At the time of purchase, every customer is required to sign the 100 Night Comfort Trail agreement. In addition, the customer is required to sign for acceptance of the specified delivery/collection fee that appears on the agreement.
Do not sign the “100 Night Comfort Agreement” unless a Beds And More sleep specialist has taken you through it.