OUR ASSURANCE OF QUALITY
Our goal is to provide the highest product quality and durability, assuring you of the most comfortable night’s sleep. This promise is backed by our Service Warranty – Red Leaf Pty Ltd t/a IRA Bedding/Beds And More warrants its exclusively designed mattresses to the original purchaser against defects in workmanship and materials, when properly supported by its original base,
* regularly turned and/or rotated as per schedule (available on our website – www.bedskzn.co.za) and weight restrictions adhered to.
IRA BEDDING GUARANTEE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
Because we strongly believe in the quality design and craftsmanship of our products they are warranted against manufacturing defects in workmanship and internal components.
The guarantee period is covered by a full factory guarantee against faulty workmanship and faulty components. If we are satisfied that the components or workmanship is faulty, we will repair or replace the product. This does not extend to normal wear and tear or damage cause by abuse, misuse or negligence.
During the guarantee period the cost of repair or replacement of the faulty item in the sleep set will be borne fully by Red Leaf Pty Ltd. Thereafter, in line with the Bedding Industry Standard, the cost will be borne by the customer on a pro-rate basis for the remainder of the Service Warranty Period.
In either case, you must, within the duration of the warranty, provide the original proof of purchase and be the original purchasing customer.
Red Leaf Pty Ltd t/a Beds And More/Ira Bedding will only be liable to honour a warranty if:
• The defect existed at the time of delivery or manifested during the warranty period;
• The defect did not arise due to normal wear and tear or misuse/abuse by the customer;
• The product concerned is used for the purpose intended
• The customer duly complied with the care instructions and maintenance guide available on our website (www.bedskzn.co.za)
• The customer provides the original invoice
• Red Leaf Pty Ltd’s warranty provides for the free repair or replacement of any faulty component. The customer must at his own cost, deliver and collect the product concerned to and from the store
We recommend the purchase/use of a mattress protector in order to extend the life of your mattress as well as to keep your fabric in excellent condition. However, the warranty does not extend to the mattress fabric, quilting foams or fabrics used to upholster the bases as this is subject to wear and tear associated with use. Furthermore, usage and treatment in the customer’s environment is beyond our control.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
The guarantee covers product failure caused by defective workmanship or defective materials ONLY.
1. Guarantee/Warranties do not apply to:
1.1 Transportation or inspection costs – costs involved in transportation is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
1.2 Defects or damage arising from negligence, abuse or misuse, including (but not limited to) improper maintenance, exposure to water, direct sunlight, coastal air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed nor does it cover ordinary wear and tear; or failure to comply with Red Leaf Pty Ltd t/a Beds And More’s care instructions or specifications.
1.3 Extreme use is considered damaged caused by more than normal wear and tear this includes:
• Improper cleaning/care
• Body fluids (human or animal)
• Placing products in direct sunlight, in close proximity to an open heat or the use of an electric blanket
• Sitting on sides of the mattress which may result in damaged border wires.
1.3 In addition, the Limited Warranty EXCLUDES:
• Mattress fabric, including, but not limited to, tears, pilling, and stitching as usage and treatment in the customer’s environment is beyond our control.
• Mattress Quilting patterns – these are merely aesthetic and do not affect the support or comfort of your mattress
• Comfort preference or suitability for any person’s specific medical condition.
• Bed height and sheet fit.
• Products sold “as is”, “shop-display” or “floor model”
• Spills and/or burns
• Mattress or foundation damage due to abuse (bent or broken border/grid wires, jumping on, walking on or bending the product or abnormal use.
• Mattress damage due to use of an inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with its matching base/foundation as part of a full sleep set.
• Costs associated with transportation, inspection or removal of products.
• Normal body impressions of up to ±4cm – these are a normal occurrence in your new bed and are an indication of the natural settling of the fillings conforming to your body’s contour and weight distribution. – refer to care instructions on our website (www.bedskzn.co.za)
If it is determined that an indentation is caused by misuse, abuse or factors other than a product defect, this warranty will not cover that condition.
• Damages caused by use of an electric blanket, as the high temperature will cause the fillings and fibres in the quilting and comfort layers to compress or flatten.
• Red Leaf Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute like-quality materials of comparable quality if the original materials are no longer available. We cannot guarantee that the fabric of the replacement piece will match.
• Red Leaf Pty Ltd will not be held liable for incidental or damages, which result through the use of the product.
• As a mattress is considered to be a hygiene item, and may be exposed to bodily fluids, the decision to repair or replace will be at the sole discretion of Red Leaf Pty Ltd.
1.4 Any product found to be in an Unreasonably Unsanitary Condition, meaning the product is so pervasively soiled that 1) an inspector is unable to conduct an appropriate inspection of the condition of the product without being exposed to potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens, or other substances that could cause significant injury or 2) otherwise suggest that the product has been subjected to misuse well beyond ordinary wear and tear, IS NOT COVERED AND NULIFIES this warranty.