The Paradis pocket spring mattress: specifically designed to relieve lower back pain whilst conforming to the weight and shape of your body.
At the core of its construction is a pocket coil innerspring. This spring is extremely responsive to weight distribution and remains stable when you or your partner moves at night. The lifetime Polyfoam layers used in the mattress are flexible enough to offer incredible comfort on your shoulder and hip areas whilst still supporting your lower back.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE PARADIS MATTRESS?
- The Core: Inside the Paradis are individually wrapped pocket coil springs. These springs isolate motion transfer thereby minimising partner disturbance. Moreover, they conform to the contours of the body and are highly responsive to the smallest changes in weight distribution, body shape and sleeping patterns. In short, the Paradis pocket spring mattress offers optimal spinal support without compromising on comfort.
- The Comfort Layers: The Paradis contains carefully selected layers of the best quality Lifetime Polyfoams. Firmer layers offer resilience and support whilst the softer layers offer comfort and pure luxury.
- The Fabric: A hypo-allergenic knit material compliments the mattress. In addition, we quilt the fabric with high-density, durable foam to keep the cover breathable and comfortable. The knit material also has an Adpative® finish which assists with moisture evaporation. In other words Adaptive keeps your mattress dry and cool resulting in a perfect night’s rest.
- The Feel: The combination of a pocket spring and layered foam provides a firmer feel.
- The mattress is Turn-Free for your convenience. Layers of lifetime polyfoam eliminate the need to turn the mattress. Dual-sided Paradis mattresses are available on request for hospitality; however additional costs will be applicable.
- Use: Ideal for everyday use in a main bedroom or for a lucky guest. The Paradis is highly recommended for higher-end hospitality.
- Recommended weight per person: We recommend the standard option for people who are under 120 kg. If you’re heavier-set and require additional support you can purchase the Paradis MAX mattress with a nested pocket coil spring. This spring system has 20 percent more steel than the traditional pocket coil innerspring. Subsequently, this is ideal for people who are over 120 kg as it offers extra support.
- Guarantee/Warranty: Beds and More offers a 2 year Guarantee and a 15 year service warranty on the Paradis.
WHY YOU SHOULD PURCHASE THE PARADIS POCKET SPRING MATTRESS
INCREDIBLE COMFORT. BODY CONFORMING. DISTURBANCE FREE
Are you looking for comfortable, supportive and restful sleep? Do you want a mattress that is body-conforming and responsive to your individual needs? The Paradis pocket spring mattress recognizes the smallest changes in weight distribution, body shape and sleeping patterns. This mattress delivers optimal spinal support without compromising on comfort.